The Potty Scotty™ Kit and Potty Patty™ Kit include the following 7 items:
1. The Potty Scotty™ boy or Potty Patty™ girl potty training doll
2. 3 "big kid" doll potty training pants
3. 2 Bottles to feed Potty Scotty™/Potty Patty™
4. Potty Training in One Day - Book & DVD Set
5. 6 specially designed Potty Training Pants for your child
6. The Little Scotty Potty Chair or The Little Patty Potty Chair
7. The Scotty Toilet Potty Seat or The Patty Toilet Potty Seat
1) Potty Scotty™ - the Boy Potty Training Doll and Potty Patty™ - the Girl Potty Training Doll are Specially Designed to Potty Train™. They are:
* 16" Tall
* Made of soft vinyl
* Anatomically correct
* Drink & Wet-on-Demand™
* Can be fed laying down or sitting up
* Can urinate in ANY potty or toilet
* Can urinate standing up or sitting down
* Clothes specially designed to potty train
* Wearing a diaper underneath clothes
* Doll can be given a bath
* No batteries required
* Doll conforms to the ASTM F963 safety requirements
2) 3 "big kid" doll potty training pants (recommended by Dr Phil's method)
Potty Scotty™ and Potty Patty™come wearing a diaper underneath his or her two piece outfit. On the "Big Day" - Scotty or Patty will ceremoniously change into his/her potty training pants (along with your son/daughter, who will change into his/her "Big Kid" Potty Training Pants) to celebrate the fact that they are now big boys/girls and do not wear diapers any more!!
The additional two doll potty training pants are included because Scotty and Patty will have accidents on the "Big Day" and will have to change into his clean potty pants (part of the Potty Training in One Day Process!!)
3) 2 Bottles to feed Potty Scotty/Patty
We have included two different type of bottles for the potty training doll. The first one has a screw top lid - so to fill it up - you simply unscrew the lid and put it under the tap.
The second bottle is a one piece design and fills up by suction. To fill this bottle - you squeeze it and place it inverted in glass full of water. The first time, it will probably fill up about half way. To get more water into the bottle, squeeze it again until the rest of the air is out and then again place it inverted into the glass of water.
4) Potty Training in One Day - Book & DVD Set
The book will not only walk you through the entire potty training process, this guide shows you a step by step process on how to potty train your child and is based on my experience, as well as the collective experiences of all the moms that used these dolls.
The table of contents for the Parent's Potty Training Guide:
How to Potty Train in One Day is as follows:
* Potty Training Concepts
* Are you Ready? The Planning and Preparation
* The "Big Day"
* The Follow-Up
* Key Questions and Issues
The DVD gives you a visual tour of how the process works with real moms potty training their children.
5) Six specially designed Potty Training Pants for your child
We have specially designed these padded potty training pants to fit loosely so that they can be pulled on and off by the toddler, without adult help. Not only does this increase the chance of getting to the potty on time, but it also makes whole process much more independent, which is the goal of this potty training system.
They have an absorbent center panel that contains the accidents, but will make your toddler uncomfortable and therefore increase his awareness of his excretory function, especially when compared to diapers and pull-ups.
The potty pants feature breathable side panels, wide rib leg bands for a comfortable fit and a 5-ply center panel with fiber sponge for super absorbency. (more information)
6) The Potty Scotty™ Potty Chair or Potty Patty™ Potty Chair for your child
This smooth, simple, light weight and portable potty chair has no edges to pinch your toddlers thights. It is easy to clean and has a low splash guard.
It has cut outs on the fronts and sides for easy lifting. It is designed to be low to the ground to encourage the more natural squatting position for toileting.
This basic potty chair is all that is required to potty train your child.
7) The Potty Scotty™ Toilet Potty Seat or Potty Patty™ Toilet Potty Seat for your child
This toilet seat is made of durable, PVC free and recyclable plastic and is designed to fit just about any toilet.
It can be used for initial potty training or it can help your child make the transition from the potty to the toilet.
It is designed for safety, comfort and fun. The non-slip rubber edges hold it in place. It is very portable and easy to move from toilet to toilet, since it is not permanently attached to the adult toilet.
It has a hook to hang it when it is not in use.